All returns must be
- postmarked within 21 days of the purchase date to get full refund.
- In its original packaging with all its tags and labels attached.
- purchased at its regular price posted on our website (not a sale item)
- unopened, unused or in good condition.
All returned products are subject for inspection by our staff.
You are responsible for the shipping cost of the returned item.
A 25% restocking fee will be applied if the return is beyond 21 days from the purchase date or in the exception cases listed below:
- Discounted products are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Any beauty tools, devices and cosmetic products are final sale and non-returnable.
- Products that are more than 25% used will not be accepted for return.
- We are not liable for return packages that may be lost or damaged in transit.
- Returns that do not meet the return policy criteria will not qualify for a refund.
- The coupon code you used for your purchase cannot be used again.
- The defective product that is part of a set must be returned as a whole set.
In case we have sent the wrong or defective product, we will send a return label form as well as full refund or exchange.
If you have questions concerning our return policy or still unclear as to whether or not you may qualify for a refund/exchange, please contact us at 03 98940388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to your account and check your previous orders.
Select the product you want to return.
Fill out the web form to request the Return Merchandise Authorization
Place the returning product securely in its original packaging.
Pack it along with the Return Merchandise Authorization form we sent to you and the packing slip if you still have it.
Mail your return to:
295 Springfield Road, Nunawading 3131 Victoria